Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Little Bit of Christmas Spirit

The two weeks before Christmas are a hectic time in the life of this blog's author. I'm stretched thin enough as it is at my current job with UPS, and this week most of my free time is focused on preparing for my dramatic and musical roles in the upcoming Christmas program at my church. Unsurprisingly, the various demands of the season have left me feeling a bit...stressed.

Dear friend Ashley tipped me off to this lovely musical track the other day. As I listened to it, I was momentarily reunited with that "true spirit of Christmas" that all the Hallmark Channel original movies are striving so earnestly to put us back in touch with.



Light a candle and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! It's not working! Fix the link! I'm waiting here with a lighter and a candle in each hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan! I'm so glad you still blog! I was just checking my google reader for the first time in like 8 months and was feeling so sad that gaijin cuisine came to a close. Can I say, I like that your blogs always have a theme, and that you switch blogs to mark new periods in your life? That seems very healthy.

    I miss you! Keep writing, don't mind us :)

    ReplyDelete