Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Meghan teacher,

I’m sorry that it took me so long to write a letter. Meghan sensei, how are you? We are all fine. How is it being back in your hometown? In Japan, it’s the season of beautiful maple leaves. And, it’s becoming cold. What is it like now in America?

Do you remember me?

[purikura of Eri and some of her friends from school]

We all miss you, Meghan sensei. I’m sad I can’t see your
cute smile in English class anymore.

At Yamazaki Junior High School, we just had Rindosai
[the school festival]. All of the classes did very good in the chorus competition and at “Yama-chu LIVE[the afternoon talent/variety show portion of the program] and, altogether, everyone was able to make good memories.

And that’s what’s happening here!

I’m waiting for a letter from you, if it pleases you to write one.


From Eri Genta



I received this letter in the mail on Saturday and it certainly succeeded in making my day, if not my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment